293 Ashbury Road
A visually appealing exterior of Indiana limestone and stucco is complimented with soffit pot lighting and exterior light fixtures. The columned front porch offers a stately, yet inviting, entryway. Automated sprinkler systems are installed in both the front and back yards.
Adjacent to the kitchen is a mud room with custom closet as well as direct access to the two-car garage. Other important features include smart garage door openers that can be controlled from any part of the world through an internet connection, and electrical car charger plugs in the garage for E vehicles.
From the breakfast area, garden doors open to an outdoor covered porch with outdoor stone gas fireplace, cedar ceiling with pot lights, which steps down to a naturally beautiful back yard. Fenced on both sides, majestic trees for shade.
The grand reception foyer is open to the high ceiling above and illuminated with a modern chandelier while custom arches grace the entryways to the formal dining room and den. A solid mahogany front door featuring a custom multi-locking system opens to a gorgeous main level filled with superior finishing touches.
Equipped with a complete two-way video intercom system, security control panels at the home entrances and in the master bedroom, and cameras throughout the property including a DVR with 30 days of recording for convenience and added security. The security monitoring screen is located in the office.
Hardwood and porcelain tiled floors, pot lighting, custom light fixtures, and custom solid wood doors are found throughout this level, as well as closets that feature custom organizers. Open to above and bathed in bright, natural light, the family room is enhanced by its soaring coffered ceiling and two-story windows with custom electrical remote control blinds. The ten-foot custom entertainment unit with built-in gas fireplace has electrical and HDMI plugs along with rough-ins for audio and media needs.
The custom, gourmet kitchen showcases a huge centre island with breakfast seating. Top-quality appliances are included, such as a built-in Sub-Zero fridge/freezer; touch-operated Jenn-Air double ovens; a state-of-the-art six-burner Wolf cooktop with spice racks on both sides and a pot filler faucet; as well as a built-in dishwasher and microwave drawer. Other stunning features include: quartz countertops and glass tiled backsplashes; corner kidney-shaped cabinet organizers; instant boiling water from the main sink; a recycling and refuse drawer; as well as cabinet underlighting.
Hardwood and porcelain tiled floors, pot lighting, custom light fixtures and chandeliers, extra deep baseboards, and custom eight-foot solid wood doors. Features include a well-appointed butler’s servery with built-in espresso and coffee machine as well as a wine fridge, which gives direct access to the dining area for entertaining convenience.
Hardwood floors, pot lighting, custom light fixtures, and custom solid wood doors are found throughout this level. The stunning master bedroom has unobstructed views of the breathtaking back yard, and showcases a luxurious ensuite, which is completed with a walk-in closet containing custom closet cabinetry.
The luxurious ensuite includes custom marble finishes throughout, an oversized glass shower with his and hers rain and hand-held showers, built-in water jets, and a large quartz-topped bench. His and hers quartz top floating vanities, as well as under cabinet lighting, a freestanding tub, heated floors, high-end fixtures and custom lighting. The three secondary bedrooms all feature ensuite washrooms with quartz-topped vanities. The first of these bedrooms, with its private three-piece ensuite with a glass shower, is an ideal second master bedroom or guest suite. The third and fourth bedrooms both have double closets, and share access to a five-piece Jack-and-Jill ensuite which has a custom stone mosaic wall in its bath area. A well-appointed powder room with a custom-designed, one-of-a-kind vanity and a tiled accent wall is featured on the main level.
- Security control panel on home entrances and in Master bedroom
- Custom arches for den and dining room
- Custom solid mahogany door with custom multi-locking system
- Cameras throughout the property including DVR with 30 days of recording for convenience and added security
- Custom eight-foot solid wood doors on main level
- Hideaway hose central vacuum system
- Custom-designed one-of-a-kind vanity
Stone mosaic backsplash
- Screwless switch covers throughout the home
- Built-in Espresso and coffee machine for a perfect finish to a luncheon
- Built-in wine fridge to keep the Vino at the ideal temperature for those special dinner parties
- Smart garage door openers that can be controlled from any part of the world with an internet connection
- Electrical car charger plug for E vehicle
- Sprinkler system to keep the grass green and property cool on hot summer days
- Full two-way video intercom system
- Top of the line 48-inch built-in Sub-Zero fridge with internal water and ice dispensers
- Kidney-shaped cabinet organizers
- Spice and oil racks on both side of the cooktop
- Elegant glass and wood buckets floating staircase
- Custom mudroom cabinetry to keep things neat and organized
- State-of-the-art six-burner Wolf stove
- Custom pot filler faucet
- Covered cedar back porch with built-in stone gas fireplace
- Camera doorbell with two-way intercom
- Instant boiling water
- Built-in microwave drawer
- Custom recycling and garbage cabinet
- Custom electrical remote-control blinds
- Ten-foot custom entertainment unit with built-in gas fireplace, electrical and HDMI plugs and rough-ins
- Custom solid wood doors
- Custom closet cabinetry with quartz countertop and custom lighting
- Remote-control operated electrical fireplaces
- Custom marble ensuite with heated floors, high-end Grohe fixtures and custom lighting
- Custom laundry room with quartz countertop and floor water sensors
- Custom closet cabinets
- Custom cabinetry with underlighting